You share more than you realize with your dog, including bacteria. Exposure to germs in your dog's mouth can increase your risk of developing capnocytophaga, a serious blood infection.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
App & Pet Portal for 24/7 Access to Your Pet's Health
Thank you for allowing Dr. Nina's Animal Hospital to be your partner in your pet’s health! Beyond providing your family with veterinary care, we offer you two options to view your pet’s medical records 24/7 and contact us to request appointments or prescription refills.
* Access your pet’s medical info
* View upcoming services due
* View scheduled appointments
* Request an appointment time or request a prescription refill
To Download PetPage App
1) Access Google Play or Apple Store by clicking one of the links below (you must be using your mobile phone in order to install the application).
Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allydvm.comet&hl=en
Apple Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/allyconnect/id920690093?mt=8
2) After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile phone click the “sign up” button on the home page of the app. Enter your email address, choose a password and click the blue sign up button.
3) You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
To Access Pet Records Online (Not on Smartphone App)
Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!